Friday, March 27, 2009

Cold Stone Creamery Shelby Twp. This is Emily speaking how may I help you?

It's official.
I am a Cold Stone Creamery employee once again.
Buying an ice cream the other day I had a nice little chat with my old boss, the end of our conversation went as follows:

A: Oh we have to make waffle bowls.
Me: Hey want me to jump back and make some for you? haha
A: Get back here, we need some of your nice waffle bowls again.
Me: haha. okay
A: No seriously, do you want to work?
Me: uh. Sure. When?
A: Saturday... 

haha. So starting Tuesday.  I will be rockin my visor and doing what managers do.
Love it.
I spent some time there this evening and hung out with my dear dear friend.  She trained me on how to make the new coffee latte things that are only 1.99.  We split one.  I about peed myself because they are actually amazing. Who would have guessed it.  

Starting Wednesday: Cold Stone= wonderful blended coffee drinks.  I'll be there.  Making them for you :)

1 comment:

Carissa Leigh said...

ugh those coffee drinks are GROSS! angela and I tried learned to make ours tonight and I made the raspberry one...yuck. but it probly doesn't help that I hate coffee and so does she!! anyways I made a blog just so I could follow yours....you should be honored ahah see you tuesday!!!