Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day.

"I hate girls that giggle all the time"

"I might as well be reaching for the moon."
"You young people you are so old fashioned, have you not heard? 
We are building rockets to reach the moon"

-Sabrina


I remember when I was back in high school and I would miss a day of school because I was sick.  It always seemed like a waste because before I knew it it was 3:10 and I felt like I might as well have been at school for the amount of stuff I was going to have to make up.  But today has gone by so slow.  My chest hurts so bad and I feel like no matter how much tea I drink my throat will not be smoothed.  My dad was really great and made homemade chicken noodle soup.  Perfect.  I just want it to be late enough where I can go to bed and not wake up in a couple hours.  I cannot miss work tomorrow so I truly hope this settles a little bit as I sleep.  

By the way, it's funny actually watching the mouths of the people in Sabrina.  So off. 


I miss Jonathon.  

No comments: