Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wednesday.

Jon picked us up from the airport at 2:30 pm. We stopped to grab a coffee and by the time we arrived at his apartment it was about 5:00. Good afternoon LA traffic! Oh and after a conversation about how Jon has never been in an accident he hit a car as he was getting over into the carpool lane. It was great. Our conversation went as follows:
Jon: "Wow, that was close."
Me: "Ya, you hit him."
It only took a few minutes to exchange information and we were on our way, no real damage at all. But thanks to that incident we didn't take the carpool ride again all week.

(So I just talked to Jonathon's mom and she shared the great story that the morning Jonathon got in an accident she spent trying to get him on his own insurance and was discussing the fact that he has never been in an accident or received any tickets... The next morning she has to call and be like, funny story....) Awesome.

We went to Hollywood Wednesday night. It is nothing exciting but my friends have never been there so Jon and I decided to take them. We ate dinner and walked around. It was a quieter night than most of the afternoons so that was strange. My all time favorite coffee shop Cafe Audrey was hosting an open mic night and I am sad to say that it was pretty lame.

My little sister just turned on American Idol. Lame. But my laptop doesn't have a charger so I am stuck on my parents desk top, therefore, my computer session is over. Ill update about Thursday, tomorrow.

No comments: