Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guilty.

I feel guilty blogging when I have yet to finish packing for Biloxi and have to be at work in 9 hours.  So I won't even though I have a lot on my heart to share.  

But I do want to say that as I was waking up for work this morning Jonathon called me because he was driving home from the studio (that's a dedication I admire) so the thirty minutes I was planning on using to hang with God I spent on ichat with Jonathon.  I don't feel bad about it in the least, in fact I think God was super smiling at us.  And want to hear how great Jonathon is?  He is going to wake up at 330 tomorrow morning so he can talk to me when I wake up.  How great is that? I am so blessed to see his face.  Okay so instead of going to pack, I am going to maybe sleep?  We'll see. 

No comments: