Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love Jesus.

I just want to proclaim my love for my God and my Savior Jesus Christ.

When I ponder on what He chose to do for me, out of complete and humble love for me, my mind cannot wrap around it. 

When I realize what amazing love he has to continuously put up with me, my mind cannot wrap around it.

When I look at this world down to it's intricate aspects and consider the creativity He had to create it, my mind cannot wrap around it.

When I look at my life and how perfectly he has authored phases and moments, my mind cannot wrap around it.

When I look at the beauty in others eyes, the gentleness in other's touches, and the love in other's hearts and know that we were made in his image, my mind cannot wrap around it. 

When I look at who my Jesus is and what my God can do, 
my mind cannot wrap around it.   - I take joy in worshipping and living for a God that is bigger than my simple human mind.  I take comfort in knowing that I will never know much.  And I fall in love with my Jesus who is so real and so big that a day does not go by where he doesn't desire to teach me something new about himself.  


This may be morbid, but at my funeral I desire one thing: that is abandoned worship to the God who loved me enough to bring me home to spend eternity with Him.  And for everyone to be fully knowledgeable of the fact that I am worshipping with them with one voice and one song, but in a much better place:)   There is no fear in death.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So it's super sweet that a homeless drunk (of all people!!!) came up and talked to you and Jon. And for the record you now have 12 followers and I have a picture here. So next is a blog. You are super amazing and i'll see you shortly.