Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Doctors rock.

In the midst of craziness I feel I must share on my current health condition since I have been so consumed with it instead of Jesus lately. Silly me.  My doctor rocks. 

I do not have animals living in my skin.  This nasty disease will be gone shortly thanks to medicine called Steroids. yum
I turned down the shot he offered me because at the time I had globs of benadryl on and didn't feel like a shot was what I was feeling up for.  Now: I wish I would have taken it. 

My foot is just sprained thanks to my Chronic Weak Ankles.  Nothing new there.

The steroids I am taking will take away the lingering pain I have had in my chest when I breathe because of my lame old head cold a few weeks ago. 

Because of my awesome fetish to eat crazy healthy and snack on carrots and grapes and such yummy healthy foods and not take second servings or overly large first servings and drink lots and lots of water when I am bored instead of eating and drinking tea instead of coffee I have successfully gained weight. Wonderful.  I love life.  

I love my boyfriend too. He love's Jesus. 

No comments: