Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tonight.

Jonathon gets to finally meet Zechariah via ichat I hope.  
Jonathon needs to get home and Zechariah needs to wake up.  
I'm pumped. 

So good story:
I bought ten copies of Crazy Love for.... eighty bucks.  
Rock it.

If anyone reads this and wants one of Jon Ketchum's EP's for 8 bucks which has killer photographs by Lisabeth Conger and dandy artwork by Carissa Hudson and insane musical talent from Jon Ketchum himself... call. text. message. comment. whatever. Let me know. He's sending out a shipment tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey I know my Bible study is going to start reading that soon & will probably want to buy in bulk to cut price.. where'd you get it from for that price? Or is that the normal price...?

Emily said...

Well I bought it from the Christian Book Store on Hall Rd. It was 20% off and than because of my card or whatever and I bought ten copies she gave me 25% off. It was really a great day. I'm not sure if thats normal.