Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Passions.

I cry when I think about the Christian church today. 

I cry even harder when I cannot seclude myself from it. 

I cry even harder when I think about the tears God must shed over how stupid we are.

The wasted energy
The wasted passion
The wasted moments
The wasted influence
The wasted words
The wasted frowns
The wasted time
The wasted life. 

Such a drastic revolution needs to take place that it is sometimes hard when God reminds me... One heart at a time.  

God is smarter than me. God knows all.  God is outside our realm of time and space.
God is love.
God has won.

God is love....
And I will live in that. 
I will not be prideful, thinking that I know what needs to be done and said.
I will trust in God's plan.
I will trust in God's love.
I will love with God's love.
Despite my tears.
Despite my heartache.
Despite my pride.
 
Galatians 6:10 " So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and ESPECIALLY to those who are of the household of faith."

Thats a tough one for me to swallow sometimes...

Oh. There's so much to learn and grasp and speak for about God.  It is hard to hear when he wants me to speak for him and when he wants me to shut up so he can speak.
I need to go to bed. My mind is too busy.



Happy Birthday Jesse! You are so lovely.  I praise God for your life and the amazing opportunity he has given me to be able to work with you and see the light he has placed in your heart.  What a blessing another year of life is!  I pray that God will continue to use your every moment to touch the lives of the people he gives you every day to love.  I love you. You are beautiful.   


1 comment:

JesseMarie said...

Aww thanks friend! That made my day so much brighter! I love you and can't wait for some mongo tonight! love love love you! :)